Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Left_bar_bleue3810/4000Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym   Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Explanation of the Gym

BanchoLeomon
Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Bancho_Leomon
Welcome to my Gym. First, to use it you need to be a Bronze Tamer. So, what can you do here? You can teach certain moves to your Digimon or change talents for example. However, you'll have to pay for it with money and time. Sometimes, some new trainings may appear. Using my Gym is really easy. I don't think it's necessary to make an extense explanation of this. Deputymon and Gatomon have a message for you. You'll have to go to Piximon's Laboratory to do the 6th Step of the exam.

Post here.
After that you can proceed to Step 6.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym   Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Ok i will proceed
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Left_bar_bleue8040/8300Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym   Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym 2ev8c2q
Charlie: Post, and Proceeding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym   Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bronze Exam - Explanation of the Gym
Page 1 of 1