Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need you comments...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue8040/8300I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

I need you comments... Empty
PostSubject: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:20 pm

As you know I opened up an Rp called 'The Sanctuary', as I am aiming to write a book, so the rp was designed to help me get going and explore the regions of this so I could write a story.
I am designing it so I can eventually send it to Alton Towers... Hopefully if its good enough. But for it to be I need my opening to be spot on and capture the reader, and for that I need the readers help. Even though we are a small forum can you get your friends to help out as well, and post what they think?

Thanks
A link for those that have Deviant Art... http://tigger626.deviantart.com/#/d5jtp6d

for those that don't, and cant access it...
The Sanctuary:

I look forward to your views.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue6045/6500I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Sounds awesome i look forward to reading the rest
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue8040/8300I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Unfortialy it will only be available to a select few, those that are my Grammer/Spell checkers, and a few that make sure my audience can understand the language I use :') Then if its good it will be sent to Alton Towers Wink If its published I will send ya a copy signed Razz haha! May take awhile tho!
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue6045/6500I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

yay!
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue3810/4000I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Seems interesting... But what is this Sanctuary thing and Alton Towers? Somewhere you went at Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah Alton Towers is a theme park here in England, and they do a thing called scarefest and they open up these ScareMazes for it:
Carnival of Screams
Zombie Apocalypse Walkthrough
The Sanctuary.

Its some what changes every year though, so the Sanctuary last year was the Boiler House. They are quite awesome (:
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Game
Diamond Wings

Tamer's Stats
Level: 5
Experience:
I need you comments... Left_bar_bleue3810/4000I need you comments... Empty_bar_bleue  (3810/4000)

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:16 pm

I see, that's something cool. Well, good luck with that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Lol thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need you comments...   I need you comments... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need you comments...
Page 1 of 1