Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:39 pm

"Shonu do you feel like we're being watched?"Asked Xezor
"Yes i hope that gatomon or the mad guy haven't found us already"Replied Shonu
"Lets take a look from the skys and see if anyone is in sight"Said GizumonAZ still on Shonu's back
"Oh there you are Gizumon good idea lets get going"
Xezor and Shonu call upon there digimons and fly to the skys
"Hmm it looks like theres a person with dark angel wings quite a distance ahead"Said Xezor
"His presence doesn't feel evil nor good i think he could be a ally"Said Shonu
"Well lets go back to the watchtower for now as i don't think he wants to be spotted"Said Xezor
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

peter turned, after sending a glare to raven.
"bex! this is madness! i cannot allow you to go by your self!" he said determinded.
"indeed! we have the enemy right at are neck!" myo agreed with him and looked at draco.
"speak some sense into her mind, please!"

---

darkgatomon hid behind the door, planing to jump at daichi when he came back out the throne room.

the eyes behind the mask of the emperor flashed red in anger
"...is this head on your shoulders just accessory?!" he asked, rising his voice in anger.
"be gone now! seek for the being he had released out of him and offer it to help destroying this brat!" he then ordered.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:12 am

"I have Draco to look after us!" She told them.
"The heat is getting to you isn't it? Come on don't be foolish, pushing yourself here can not end well." Raven tried to tell her.
Bex motioned for Draco to go.
"There really is no changing her mind." Draco told Myo, before she took off.

"Hawk!" Raven said as his crest of certainty glew. "Lets go bring her back."
Hawkmon engulfed in a light evolved bigger till it stopped and reviled Aquiliamon, and Raven hopped on to his back.
"I will bring her back." He told Peter.

----

The angel boy continued on to follow them, as more of a protection then of actually purpose. After all he had nothing else to do with his spare time.

----

"But Sire it takes no interest in us, how you expect to recruit it if it takes no interest?" He asked the Emperor.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"you better do so!" peter said and looked at myo.
he pointed a arm at raven and his partner.
"you go follow them i meanwhile wait around here and try get some informations!" he ordered.
"the heat as dried your brain out too?!" myo snapped at him.
"just do it, i have no reason to trust his skills!"

---

"if not willingly then forced" tne emperor told him.
"but maybe you have a point there...." he then said more calm.
the screens around flicked as the emperor thought.
once again the throne turned away from daichi.
"go, take troops with you and destroy this brat and anyone who tries to stop you... we are not going to risk them getting stronger and once the boy is no more then we shall erase this crature!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 pm

"Do you think the cat and man back there were hunting us?"Said Shonu
"Its a high probability"Said Xezor
"I think we should get some sleep now"Said Shonu laying back and putting his head on the wooden floor
"Yeah we're gonna need our energy when the time comes"Said Xezor
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Raven took off quickly after Bex and Coredramon, luckily for him Coredramon was not as fast as its other evolutions, so it was easy to catch up but they were still quite far away. It took them a few moments to catch up.
"Bex, land now!" Raven told her, as she shook her head. "Why are you not speaking to me?"
"Oh lets see why, you did not tell me Raven!" She told him.
"Because it was his fight not ares!" He explained to her. "And he wanted it that way."
"No one should be made to fight alone!" She said. "You lot are much of my reasonably, as it is the other knights."
"No your wrong, we choice this path not you." Raven explained to her. "Now land."

Coredramon just started to speed up towards were Shoun and Xezor were, and Raven followed after increasicily worried.

-----

"Yes sire." Daichi got up and went to leave the throne room, stepping threw the door then back again so that the cat did not pounce on to him. "Stupid cat!"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 pm

"Hey i think i see someone coming towards us!"Said Shonu
"Ok get Windus ready and ill get Sandy in case of a battle"Repied Xezor calmly
Xezor and Shonu sat down in the watchtower ready holding onto their digimons
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

myo tried to come after them after a little disagreement with his master.

---

"NAH!" dark yelled in defeat.
"by wonderful plan busted! BUT WHY?!" he said in a dramatic tone and stepped out behind the pillar.

(for you're a fool darky XD just my comment here)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 pm

The angel boy perked up seeing that Bex and Raven were almost upon them, and was now more interested in ever to wounder why they were here. He was no worried that things may not go to well from here on out.

"SHONU!!!" Bex called over in range of sight she could see them and there digimon clearly, but then something unexpected happened.

She fell from Coredramon's back, and headed straight down to the sandy desert below them. Before Coredramon could catch her, she was caught by Raven, and genetily Aquilamon set them down on the desert below. Coredramon transformed back to Draco running across to them.

"Bex!" She called as she bolted as fast as she could.
"She is fine, just a bit of heat stroke." He then sighed. "I should have stopped her from the start no matter what I knew she looked over heated."
Aquilamon was stood so they were shaded from the sun, as Raven took his sash from around his waste and drenched it with the water he brought earlier to place it upon her forehead, and got her to drink a bit of water in her near to un-couscous state.

-----

"Oh maybe because that's the oldist trick in your book!" A grin then came across his face so wide. "We need to gather troops we are setting out, and this time we are not to leave till blood is drawn."

His insane laugh echoed threw the Emperor's palace, but submerged after a few moments having let out what he needed he head of to gather his troops.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 pm

"Hey is that you Bex?"Shouted Shonu back at Bex"Oh god we're in trouble i think she just found out about the hologram!"
"Hahaha! you're really in for it now Shonu!"Chuckled Xezor
"Well lets go meet your friends said Xezor"Sandy lets go!"
"Fine shame we don't have earplugs though"Giggled Shonu"C'mon Ventus time to go see what Bex wants"
So Shonu and Xezor slowly flew down to where Bex was to see she looked injured
"Are you ok Bex?" said Shonu While attempting to sit sideways on Ventus's Back
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:26 am

myo landed by the rest as soon he had reached them.
he looked bex, a mix of relef and annoy in his face.
"she always have to push over her limits, have she?!" he grumped and looked at shonu and the other guy he dident knew. (dont know if creed is around)

at once he stood in a stance ready to attack
"who is thes" he growled meaning xetor
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 am

(Creed is around, but he is only watching for now)
"Unfortialy that is Bex for you, always worried never concerned." Raven said, as Draco was about sniffing the new boy, as Raven looked up at Shonu. "Guessing this is your new friend, you have done what you were after doing?"
"I don't sense anything bad from him, so cool yourself Myo." Draco told him. "I guess you were on your way back to us."
Standing back up with Bex in his arms Raven walked over to Aquliamon. "Lets head back, we all will need to get out of this heat."

---

Creed was watching from his little distance, as he was worried of the outcome, not showing it but had no need to interfere at this time. At least now he knew who was within this digital world, and he did not like who had come.
"Hey Creedy boy!!!" Daichi said giving him a pat on the back, as then he got up and started to walk off. "Oh not going to help? Well though your going to help if you like it or not!"
"I don't want anything to do with them!" He said, as he continued on but Daichi stopped him in his tracks by standing in front of him.
"Its an order Creed! To get rid of the boy Shonu and any one who stands in the way, you will join in or else." He warned.
"Was it not assigned to you? Are you worried they will over come you?" Creed said as he stepped aside from him and strolled off.
"Oh you will see!" Daichi scowled before his crazy grin came back with a thought, as he watched over the group.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 pm

"This is my friend Xezor hes been missing for a while we didn't want any trouble we just wanted to make sure Bex was ok"Said Shonu
"If you dont mind us coming with you we'll happily join you as we are out of provisions"Said Xezor
"Oh also this is Ventus and The other dragon over there is Sandy Said Shonu
"So... can we come along with you?"Asked Xezor
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 pm

myo crossed his arms giving a growl cos he did not trust so quickly.
"i do not need to trust them so do any suspicious and i will not hesitate to attack!" he warned.

---

"why are we waiting when we could be in the thick fo slaughter?!" dark growled being beside diachi and his tail whipped sharply form side to side on the view of possible prey.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well Myo give the new boy a chance, as for there is no harm in it, and besides we will all take him if he does anything. Which I asume he won't." Raven said lifting Bex upon Aquilamon, and then looking around. "Do you feel that Hawk?"
"Yes!" He replied.
"Something is not quite right!" He said, as he turned to Aquliamon. "You go take Bex back to Peter."
"But sir yourself?" He said.
"No worries I will be just fine." He told him. "Now just get her out of here!"
"I can not leave you sir!" He said, and looking up at a dune. "I am sorry but I refuse, and besides those guys will out fly me."

An army of digimon was surging down it of all Levels, none exceeding past Ultimate. But all of the Virus type, and nasty none the less.
"Hold yourself cat!" He said walking and standing upon the dune smile wider then that of the Cheshire cat.
"GO LEAVE NONE STANDING!" He laughed and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:43 pm

"Raven what do you want us to do?"Asked Shonu
"Shonu do you think we should fight or run?"Said Xezor
"I say fight but we'll have to work together for us to win including you guys"
"We could go to the air where we have an advantage"Said Xezor
"Good idea everyone get on your digimon and take to the skies!"Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 pm

"we are getting problems..." myo growled and looked at Aquilamon.
"please get bex out of here!"

---

"shall we?" dark asked daichi and licked his lips and tooth.
"THIS IS THE TASTE! THE TASTE OF VICTORY AND BLOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

"The only problem being my speed does not stand a chance agiast those Flymon, We are safer on the ground for the time being." Aquliamon told Myo. "I will wait for those two to clear some out of the sky!"
"I hate to say it but Aquliamon is right..." Raven said, as he watch the troops mass closer, and stepped beside Aquila. "Seems we are in for it."
"We have two Ultimates, two champions, and a Rookie. You ready guys? as this is not going to be an easy fight!"

"Gentlemen... Ladies." Daichi grinned. "prepare as by orders of the Emperor I am here to destroy the one known as Shonu and anyone who gets in the way! You should be privileged."
"Go DarkGatomon show them what you got, go sock your fur in there blood!" He laughed madily.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 am

"Me,Xezor,Sandy and GizumonAZ will take on the flying digimon and ill leave Ventus to help you guys here"Said Shonu
"Time to become useful GizumonAZ...Eh? whats he doing? hes glowing!"Said Xezor
"And my crest of loving is glowing too! i think hes evolving!"Shonu
"Make way for the lion of the pack me Mechaleomon!"Said Mechaleomon
"Onwards to battle!"Said Mechaleomon furiously charging at the ground units
"Ventus help him out and good luck with the ground digimon!"Said Shonu with new found hope
"Crystal barrage!"Shouted Sandy transforming a few Flymon into Digieggs
"Xezor what do we do? We're kinda useless right about now!"Said Shonu
"For now we can't do anything later perhaps...we can help"Replied Xezor
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:38 pm

"ATTACK!" darkgatomon yelled and rushed at the group like the beserker himself.

---

myo looked at raven and then at the digimon and growled.
he zipped his crawls out.
"lets teach them who they dealing with!"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Daichi slowly aprocced the group himself, his crazed grin stretched from ear to ear. Anything that came near him erased before they could even touch him.
Dracomon was hard at work on the ground helping the best she could, along with Aquilamon firing of some moves, as best he could without disturbing Bex.
Raven stood from firing range of any upper digimon, but fended of any that he could.
"This is not going to well there's to many!" Raven said looking around at the on coming troops. "You need to go now Aquila!"
"The skys are still to full, and you need me here." He told him.

Suddenly all around them blackened destroying nearly all the army, and before the group stood the navy winged angel boy. He picked himself up from a crouch as if he just landed, as the darkness reswamed back into him.
"Run! I will cover you." He told them. "You still have a long way to go."
"Cr...Cr....Creed? Is that you?" Raven said rather shocked.
"Go!" He warned again.

Raven picked up Myo, and gripped to one of Aquila's claws as he flew of with them.
"No way..." He said is a low voice, and in a thought.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"Ventus get ready!"Said Shonu
Shonu jumps off Sandy and onto the back of Ventus and begins to make a getaway
"Don't worry about me"Said Mechaleomon"Ill go underground!"
Shonu and Xezor jump onto Sandy and Xezor and fly off with following the rest of the group to the base
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 am

darkgatomon too was hit but managed to survive the blow.
slowly he got up, groling and soon rushed and jumped at Creed, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and shook him "TRAYTOR!" he shouted.

---

myo looked at raven. "you know this boy?! he is the one from the desert city who asked me out!" he growled "what do you have to do with him?"

Last edited by DarkGatomon on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 am

Creed was no bothered by the shaking he just looked at the cat that was shaking him, before looking at Daichi. Knowing he was in for it, but knowing he had done right for his friends.
Daichi's face went from a angry after seeing what Creed did to now a smile again as he started to laugh. "This is so beautiful! Oh Creed you finally show your colors oh dis loyalty. Why let them go."
"I have no reason to explain that to you!" He told him, as he started to laugh more wiping tears from his eye.
"OH... OH ... OH I see you know some of them, don't you? I will tear them apart with you watching!" Daichi grinned, as his partner a Piedmon in turn had wrapped up Creed in tight cloth like things. "You will watch, and see the importance of disobayance!"

---

"Awhile ago me and Bex helped out this boy, he was so weak and fragile, and so we decided to help him." Raven explained. "For years we were all friends together always had each others backs... But then we went missing me and Bex we were drawn to the digital world, Bex I had not know had already been, but we left that boy behind Creed... He must have come looking for us and succeed! But his current form somewhat puzzles me, but he must still care if he came for us, I don't think we should regard him as are enemy."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

"If they try to attack we run ok?"Whispered Shonu to Xezor
"Shonu there your friends im sure they won't"Whispered Xezor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next