Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 pm

"Me? I am of no importance, so there is no point in handing you my name. But I tell you what I will exchange this." He said holding up the money once again. "For some information, how about it, a fair deal I think on your behalf."

---

"I think you have that wrong there!" Raven told them, as he cockily grinned over to Hawk giving a nod at one another.

Raven's digivice started to flow, as Hawkmon became Thunderbirdmon. It swooped down at the Gazimon its body sparking of electric. 'Spark Wing!' It called as it shot electrified feathers from its wings at the Gazimon.

"Sorry Shoun I am not sure, but keep your head in the game, we need to get past the guard's first!" Raven told him.
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:44 pm

"what informations?" myo growled at the person.

---

the gazimon shouted more in fear then pain and trued to rush off but couldn't right there however one feather managed to hit one of the rings and destroyed it on which the gazimon looked around confused.
"what... happened, where am i?" it asked.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8040/8300RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:38 pm

"Who are you traveling with? I assume your not alone judging by these coins." He said glaring at them as he passed them from one hand to another. "Its a cheep price to pay for these bits of metal back, and in exchange I may even give you some information. Depending on how I like the answer."

---

"Shushhh!" Raven exclaimed. "Your free, try not to get caught up again. Help us with the villagers release if you may please."
He said as Raven tried heading for the cages to open them. Thunderbirdmon took up wing to any other Gazimon that may be there and try to escape.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:06 pm

"GizumonAZ that Gizumon has a key on it,take it quickly without letting anyone see you"Whispered Shonu
"Roger"Said GizumonAZ
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm

"some friends" myo said and narrowed his eyes some more.
"my friends i guess"

---

some veggimon rushed now into the building with the jails.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:31 pm

"What are these friend's names?" He asked him, as he remained playing around with the money. "You see do me this favor and I will do you one, unless you rather deny that then I no longer see interest. Plus I think its only going to be a matter of time before I find out who these friends are anyway. Am I right, and the more time you waste the more likely to be in danger from my co-worker. So really I am doing you a kindness young vampire."

----

Thunderbirdmon screeched as it saw them enter to warn the others that they have entered, before to started to attack spraying them once again with electrified razor feathers.
Raven tried to help settle the villagers, and to get them out of there before any more started to show up, and while Thunderbirdmon had the others sorted.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:
RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6045/6500RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 pm

"Ill use the new attack i taught GizumonAZ to help us out it should cleanse all the digimon around us of black rings!"Said Shonu quickly returning to the fight
"Infinite Gamma Explosion!!!"Shouted Shonu
After the attack literally all the corrupted all the digimon in the area were free of the black rings
"Good job GizumonAZ!" Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:59 am

myogatomon growled in defeat.
"my partner, Peter" he answered, knowing it was a back-stab for his partner maybe but he was not going to endanger Bex and Draco, he knew this would too have been Peter choice in this situation.
"why are you so nosy? are you working for the emperor?"

---

the attack worked and the digimon looked around confused however the attack took a lot of energy from gizumonAZ due it was a new learned skill and both were not very experience right now.

(i will soon Revel the first Digi-Armour-Egg
and toto, dont worry about gizumon i just need to keep a little balance in the rp)
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:33 pm

"You sure your not with anyone else cat? You seem pretty sly to me!" He said passing him dropping the coins down into Myo's hand as he did. "And if that's the information you want, sure I guess you can say I am, but am I really? I have my own reasons for being here. Its also interesting to see how things will turn out between us!"

He quickly after that disappeared before Myo could breath another word.

----

Raven manged to release the villagers telling them a safe route out of there, and on to the next village were they could find refuge for awhile.
"Great work here guys." Raven said, as Thunderbirdmon landed down next to him. "To the town then, we will meet up with the others again. He grabbed hold of one of Thunderbirdmon's legs. "Care to join Shoun? We will bring Gizumon along as well, since he seems wiped out from his last attack."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 am

"Sure lets's go!"Said Shonu Strapping GizumonAZ to his back"I recorded Gizumon's last battle so i can see how effective the attack was and it seems for about half his power he can cleanse up to 40 rookie digimon pretty good good huh? hehe"Then Shonu grabbed onto Thunderbirdramon and got ready to fly
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 am

myo looked behind himself rising a eyebrow in confusion but he couldn't even breath another word.
he looked around moving his ears in confusion just then was Dracomon coming around the corner to spot him. Right after was Peter and Bex coming around.
Peter rose a eyebrow.
"no trouble so far? you surprise me" he said.
myo turned and faked a grin "why should i have trouble around here?" he asked back and walked up to them, throwing the bag of coins up and peter grabbed it.

Myogatomon narrowed his eyes in thought in a moment he thought to be unwatched.
Was it a good idea to give this stranger any information?

---

The digimon thanked them and escaped the town.
But from the distance a dark digimon watched them, narrowing its eyes and then walked off, plotting.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:11 pm

"And yet we still manged to beat you here before you got to the shops! Makes me wounder." Draco said, picking up on that much. "Trust cats to get distracted."
"Well you can't blame them for what they are, anyway where shall we wait for the others?" Bex asked wondering on how the other 4 had gone on when...
A rather loony controllable laugh echoed threw out the town, which made some of the digimon of the town run and hide, to virus digimon it really was not much of a threat. But the tone was enough to send shivers through there spins before carrying on. It subdued within a few minutes before life in the town showily started to come back alive. Draco brought her claws from her ears... "What the HELL was that..." She said annoyed now with a rather bad headache, and with that a card, a joker card sunk into the sand before them.

-----

Thunderbirdmon took off, as Raven holded on use to it tho by now, and kept an eye on Shoun just in case. Thunderbirdmon was fast, but slow enough so they could still hold on. He head on for the next town.
Raven enjoyed flying, it was one of the things he loved about the digital world. Able to fly freely without being in a metal cage (A plane).
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

peter noticed the card and kneed down beofre it and looked at it.
"a joker card... strange" he said.
myo narrowed his eyes and grabbed peters arm.
"dont touch it! it could be a trap!" he said and peter looked at him, giving a nod
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"When we get back i have to go somewhere for a while and try and find what to with myself"Said Shonu"Ill be back in a few days"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 pm

"No it has some sort of note on it." Draco said, as she approced and picked it up. "Is this a joke?"
"Why what does it say Draco?" Bex asked curious to what it did say, as Draco turned it a few ways before reading it.
"I look forward to when we will meet ~ Love Daichi..." Draco read. "How strange, and there is even a picture ingraved on the back, she said turning it around.
The picture was that of Daichi's crest.
"What actually happened Myo?" Bex asked wondering.
---

"Good luck on that." Raven chuffed. "Bex does not let anyone simply fall out of the team like that, she has always pulled us all together till the very last battle, in which then we look after her. She does not like it, but she has to abide by her own rules too."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"I never intended to begone as such i have a plan about this you see"Shonu chuckled"After finding GizumonAZ years ago i have personally input him with this device that means we can have holograms of ourselves take our places here keep this with you and we will be staying around if you know what i mean hahaha"Shonu throws Raven a device and then jumps off Thinderbirdmon to the ground
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 pm

myo made a disgusted face twitching with a eyelied.
"ugh... that angel boy just pissing me off..." he replied.
"aha! what happened?" peter asked.
"nothing... see... a thief stole the pocket and i run after but the thief was stopped and the money taken from him by some strange angel boy he asked me out but i only told him i was travelling with you peter" myo explained.
"And now he is pissing me off!" he then growled.

"good job then as you deserve it" peter added to this and looked at the card.
"i guess someone knows we are here so lets be careful"
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 pm

"Very so, as I do not agree to this symbol. I have a feeling I have herd of it before but not quite sure, is it possible its some sort of crest? Whatever it is, I will look into it sooner or later, and I am sure this is not the last time we will cross it." Draco said looking at the symbol still. "If anything was by that laugh, there probly the one who sent this... and have long gone, but on the safe side when Raven, and Shoun return we should move on."
"Ok knowing Raven he won't be that long..." Bex said, as Shoun had landed besides them, and along with Raven.
"You called?" He gave his normal cocky smile, as Hawkmon landed beside him after de-digivoling.
Dracomon walked over to Hawkmon, and gave him the card. "Do you know anything about this? I asume you will since your the one closily friended with Fang." Hawkmon took the card and gave it a look over.
"The crest of Insanity!" He told her. "Its been awhile since I have seen this... Issued by Fang himself to one young boy that lost his mind between the worlds. Daichi... Thats where you have been."
"Well no time to hang around hear." Draco said. "We need to get a move on."
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Ok time to call out our buddie Gizumon!"Said shonu flying through the air Ventastyranomon come on out!
A large tyranomon appeared out of the sky and took them onto its back
"Been a long time buddie hasn't it buddie?"
"You shouldn't have called me out... i might corrupt you..."Groaned Ventustyranomon
"All the more reason to help me find The Light Heart quickly then so we may be split in 2"Said Shonu
"But what if we don't win the fight?"
"We will or be haunted by Zero for the rest of our lives"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:17 pm

"yes first buy some water" peter pointed out and went ahead, ignoring raven.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Raven rolled his eyes knowing he was ignoring him on purpose, but could careless anyway.
"Right." Draco said. "There should be a good stall around here somewhere to say the least."
"This way!" Hawkmon said, as he led them on since this was familiar territory to him anyway. It was not hard for him to lead them through the town to a little stall with tons of desert survival stuff.

-----

Walking across the sands some what meters ahead of Shoun, Gizu and Tryano was some guy. Dressed all in black walking away from them, also he seemed to have navy blue wings that glinted so shiny in the suns rays.
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:50 pm

"Shonu hide quickly ill deal with this guy" groaned Ventus
"Ok ill check up on Gizu in the meantime"Said Shonu
"Whoever you are we dont seek a fight tell me what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
DarkGatomon
Newbie Tamer
DarkGatomon

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:01 pm

peter followed him and then looked at the stuff.
"take what you need i pay" he told the others but not cos he had a pig pocket cos he knew they would need supplies.
Back to top Go down
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:19 pm

The gang picked what they wanted, Raven paying for his and Hawkmon's own stuff.
"Thanks Peter." Bex thanked him, and so did Draco.

---

The guy turned around and looked back at them, his expression vacant.
"You don't need to know that." He told them. "Are you not concentrating on your own path? Should you mind your business that way?"
Back to top Go down
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"Indeed we shall wise one i thank you for your passiveness towards us we shall get going now"Groaned Ventus"Shonu where are we heading?"
"We're going to the Mecha Lab where i first found Gizumon Said Shonu "If we get lucky we might find the Light Heart there now we have time"
"As you wish Shonu we will go now wise one farewell and good luck on your travels"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO   RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG Digimon - Digimon 02 REDO
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next