Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Background of Bex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bex
Newbie Tamer
Bex

Tamer's Stats
Level: 7
Experience:
The Background of Bex Left_bar_bleue8040/8300The Background of Bex Empty_bar_bleue  (8040/8300)

The Background of Bex Empty
PostSubject: The Background of Bex   The Background of Bex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

This is how Bex first came to the digital world, and what happened to her. Along with how Draco became her partner... Enjoy!
(Sorry about spelling can't be bothered to check it)
--------------------------------------------------------

The castle was cold, and dead like it was in runes. It made it easier to sneck threw the castle with a package she was told to place within the throne room, and although she was running the mission she was not told what was within it. Only she had to complete this mission which could be vital within the war period. The nightmare known as Myotismon had complete control over millions of digimon, which caused a war between thosse that could still fight back, and Myotismon's followers. Humans from Earth were brought in by the Royal knights to help achieve thier best to fight Myotismon. One girl with nothing to loose after loosing her partner digimon she was assigned with, to place the package behind the throne of Myotismon's castle to rid him once and for all. And so she was on the job with the package under arm she was free to move about the castle since all its troops where drawn to the diverstion on the battle field. Creeping though the castle she reache the throne room looking around at it emptyness, she ran up to the gothic bat decorated throne placing the package behind it, she stood back up and turned coming face to face with the creature himself. She gulped as he stared down at her with a slight pieacing grin on his face, he grabbed her by the through not enough to suffercate her but enough for her to try get free to gasp air. He took her over to the window making her look out on the blood shed of digimon and humans on the battle field below.

"Look at the world in choas as it was before it needs a leader! So I stepped up to the job, and now they are rebeling to the cause. I am simply trying to help them, and all I wanted was thier lolaty for them to do as they were told." His grin then got a bit wider. "Maybe that's where you could help me child, you should join me we can finaly tame the digital world. You can be my pet at my side you will have power and the digital world will bow to you as well as me, and I shell spare your life and make it less painful. How does that sound?"
"I would never betray the digimon." She struggled at his grasp that got a little tigther, as she felt something trying to force its was in her mind.
"Then by force it shell be." His displeased face echoed his words, as black lighting shot around her and his hands starting to engulf her mind, as her vision clowed before her.

It began to repeare, as she could hear fighting within the room. Still in the throne room which she could recognize by the floor. Slight blood dripped from her throught were he grasped her, and her limbs achge from where she was what she thought to have been dropped on the ground. She huffed to gain her breathe before looking up to see a complete black wolf creature with red stripes, faded as though a ghost. She saw that as her oppertuneaty to get up, and out of there as quick as she could althought she could only scapper.The package behind the throne ticked away, but it started to get slower, as she ran she could see the light of the exit before the roof caved in. Consealed within the package was a powerful bomb made within the digital world by the Knights. She threw herself to one side and to the ground to try escape serious injury or worse. The dust settled, and the castle was in complete rubble nothing left stood of it.

"No... BLACKGARURUMON!" She sat up within a bed of an infermiry in the digital world, but pushed back down on to her pillow.
"Stay still or you won't heal." A half horse digimon, human thing said to her. Centaurusmon as she knew him, a good doctor as she knew from injuries she had claimed before espically when he partner was claimed. "Another dream? You have been having alot of thoose, but unfortialy there is nothing we can do about it."
"How long have I been?" She asked know he would know the rest.
"A few weeks or so, although we have you to thank for taking out Myotismon. Don't worry his egg has been taking into care, and so we should not be having another war like this."
"Not ever hopefully." A white bird solder looking digimon known as Valkyrimon enetered the infermiry ward were she was being kept, as it looked down upon her. "Any better young one?"
"I can not be sure of that, but I asume so." She said uncertain about what injuries she had gain.
"Well I am sure you are in good hands, I herd about something that the Knights want a council about, and therefore came to tell you they expect your arrival as soon as possible."

He gave the centaurusmon a nod before leaving the infermiry, as the centaurusmon set to work carefully pulling the drip from her arm, changing bandages, and giving a check over before alowing her to even sit up again.

"The new bandges should be good enough for now." He told her, as she looked at a mark upon her left arm. In which she saw a snake of pure black wrapped around her lower arm, as its head rested in the palm of her hand, eyes hinted with a glow of yellow. "Don't worry about that for now the knights will explain everything to you."
"Were do I go to see the knights?" She asked him still glaring at the snake like tatoo.
"Currentily they have a base at the back of the camp, just walk threw the lone door. I would come with you, but you need an invite to enter threw." He replied to her, as she stepped out from her bed swaying and a bit of a stagger she finally found her feet again. Although it gave a bit of pain to walk the Doctors of the digital world were truly amazing fixing fractures in little time.
"Thank you." She said to the Centarusmon.
"No thank you, and I wish you only well." He told her, before she left she gave him a smile.

She trecked her way threw the camp ignoring wispers she could hear in her own world of soloence she continued on right to the back of the camp, like she was told, and there was ther door. She walked up to the red and gold patterened door, as she ran her fingers down the surface the imence power that came from inside sent shivers down her spine in the thought of what could become. She placed her hand firmly on it before giving one of the doors a puch open following it threw into darkness. Unable to see all she could do was walk forward, as the door closed behind her a light appeared in the center of were she was, she walked up to the light and walked standing in its center. Lights slowily dimmed up revealing the huge holy knight digimons glaring down upon her, each different from the rest.

"I was summoned?" She said as the head leader of the knights sat before her slowily nonned his head before his speach.
"We summoned you here on the matter of thanks for your involment of the war, and the task you took out." Omnimon the digimon who was a cross mix between two other mega digimon spoke. "Although regreatably you were touched by Myotismon, and no subcoming it seems his touch was not strong enough or something cut it of half through giving you that mark on your arm."
She looked at her arm since she was wearing a sleavless top so it was easy to treat her, it was very visable. "What is it?" She asked wondering if he knew.
"Its a mark of evil, and something you will now have to live with. You will not be welcome in most areas, and therefore we can not keep you or allow you access to the digital world any longer espically after the loss of your partner." He told her, as a tears fell from her eyes.
"No... No you can't I love this place, and even more so then my own world I can't just simply go and not come back. I have so many friends here." She pleaded, the knights looked down upon her.
"Although you did win us the war, you did it at a scrafice." Dynasmon told her. "You did not die, and you live to fight another day you should be thankful for that."
"You expected me to die in there? Did you not? I would rather die then be banshied." She protest.
"WELL ITS NOT UP TO YOU! If it was up to me I would rather have you dead as that mark shows nothing but trouble, and yet you are alot of kindess." Dynasmon retelated, as she wiped the tears from her streaming eyes.
"I will stay with the child." The dragon knight spoke up. "I see no reason why a knight like any other digimon can not have a partner."
"You will losse your Mega status, and have to start again!" Crusadermon a pink knight digimon said in shock that Examon offered to protect the girl, as the girl looked up in confustion.
"I will look after the child, after all its her wish to come back to the digital world, and we owe her that much." Examon told the knights. "Omnimon I wish to look over the kid, I am confident she will have me at Mega agian in no time. I trust the child."
The leader looked down at the girl and then to Examon in thought about the situation. "Would it really matter what I have to say?" He said looking at the determined digimon, and then back to the girl. "Very well Examon shell be your guide threw the digital world."
"You can't be serious???" Dynasmon spat, as Examon stepped up in front the girl.
"Hello again Rebecca, as you know I am Examon and I am more then happy to be your new partner." Examon said to her, as she brought a slight smile to her face cleaning the rest of her tears.
"Hello Examon, I promise I will be the best I can." She said before a light engulfed Examon.
"I have no doubt about that!" Examon's voice echoed, as the light shrunk to a hight 2/3rds the size of Rebecca, and it split a small light that came before her. She pucked it, as at the same time the light from both the Examon and the new divice in her hand stopped glowing.
"That's your digivice given to the protectors of our world." The smaller blue dragon beast told her.
"Rookie?" She asked looking at it.
"Correct! I am now Dracomon, and will remain so while I am with you." Dracomon said giving her a smile.
"And so it shell be, we look forward to seeing you again Examon." Omnimon said, as Dracomon lead Rebecca from the court.

Back to top Go down

The Background of Bex
Page 1 of 1