Digimon Revolution Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Revolution Wars

Where wars bring us to a Revolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shonu and Xezor's Background

Go down 
AuthorMessage
totoroguru
Newbie Tamer
totoroguru

Tamer's Stats
Level: 6
Experience:
Shonu and Xezor's Background Left_bar_bleue6045/6500Shonu and Xezor's Background Empty_bar_bleue  (6045/6500)

Shonu and Xezor's Background Empty
PostSubject: Shonu and Xezor's Background   Shonu and Xezor's Background Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Xezor was busy in Datamon's Lab just like any other when suddenly Shonu burst into the lab with important news
"Xezor Merukimon is coming here to check on your work!"Said Shonu looking excited
"Seriously?! this is excellent!"Replied Xezor
"I never thought we would do so well with our work Xezor"Said Datamon appearing from behind some robotic machinery
Meanwhile Merukimon was travelling to the lab with no idea that he was being followed by a army of GizumonAT

After Merukimon gets to the lab he congradulates Datamon and Xezor and give them a Certificate and prize for their effort and work that they have done for him
"Truly excellent work Xezor! I expect to see more from you in the future!"Said Merukimon
"Yes sir!"Said Xezor felling proud
Suddenly a Gizumon beam hit Xezor flying him to the ground and severly injuring him,after seeing this Shonu calls out Ventus to assist against a large mass of Gizumon approaching while Datamon flees into the lab
"Xezor! are you okay!?"Shouted Shonu falling to the floor and shaking Xezor
"Argh...Sorry"Said Xezor in his final breaths before his death
After seeing this Merukimon turns to face the gizumon with extreme anger and lets a large roar which sends them all running away by messing up their circuits after which he grabs a fleeing Gizumon and puts it next to Xezor
"He's still saveable!...In a way"Said Merukimon"but for this to work i must transfer his will and mind to you Shonu and his heart and body to this Gizumon,after letting it heal for a while come back to here and you will find a light heart which will put Xezor back together again"
Shonu agrees to Merukimon's plan and the Gizumon unit after rebooting has changed severly as it can talk and have emotions now
"Huh where am i? have i been unconcious?"Asked the Gizumon
"Yes and your at your lab Xezor"Said Shonu
"Im sorry Shonu but hes not actually Xezor until the light heart is used on it"Said Merukimon"For now just call it GizumonAZ"
Merukimon travels back to his palace while Shonu makes his way to a arena to pass time while Xezor heals inside both of them not knowing the darkness in Xezor's will and mind was slowly corrupting Shonu to its will
Back to top Go down

Shonu and Xezor's Background
Page 1 of 1